2007年6月21日木曜日

Not against smokin

I'm not against smoking, the reason why for that is because I smoke. Smoking cigarettes ain't never done me nothing wrong so far, my mom is concerned about me smoking, saying it's not good for my health, but I think I'm okay. These regulation things going on these days, if they want to regulate, why do they still sell cigarettes at vending machines? I guess the first thing they should do is not selling them to teenagers. I'm commenting like i'm against smoking, but I'm not. Smoking in taxis have been banned in some parts of Japan, if they are doing the same thing in Tokyo, I don't think I can take it.

5 件のコメント:

Mari さんのコメント...

In America, I don't see smokers as much as people in Japan so it is weird for me to see people smoke here. In America, they are very strict for selling cigarette packs so yes, I think they should be more strict selling stuff like that. Like for example, when my mom was in America, she was asked to show her ID shopping for alcohol even though she is way past twenty-one. In Japan, people ask for people's ID's if they LOOK like they are underage. So I think they should keep on asking any person for IDs when buying alcohol or cigarette boxes. Maybe a random check is good???

cisdeepak さんのコメント...

It is very bad to know about japan people that they are even bigger smoker than american people. I think they should switch to Herbal Vaporizers . That can help them to quit smoking.

cisdeepak さんのコメント...

electronic cigarette accessories is the best way i believe to quit smoking. <a

Vaporizers さんのコメント...

It happens that some times some stupid or can say unjustified questions starts hovering around the mind and we can not get to any conclusion. I am feeling the same by reading this blog. Portable herbal vaporizer is the best option to quit smoking.

Vaporizers さんのコメント...

This is very true that elder people are not putting any kind of good ideal in front of young generation. When a child see his father smoking day and night by and by he also feels to taste that and then he is also a smoker.
Try smokeless cigarettes to quit smoking.